State-of-the-Art Objective Lenses for Medical Technology, Perfectly Adapted to Your Applications
Jenoptik produces high-tech objective lenses for medical technology. These highly specialized and customized optics products open up new possibilities for you in prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
Our medical technology objective lenses can be used in ophthalmology, dental technology or dermatology, for example, for focusing laser beams or achieving targeted deflection. Fluorescence objective lenses enable you to read DNA during sequencing, and our objective lenses and modules can also be used successfully in radiology.
Contact our experienced experts for advice tailored to your needs. They develop all the optics you need, from individual components like sensors to electromechanical sub-systems and high-tech applications — taking a tailored, innovative and solution-oriented approach.
- Customized: Objective lenses are developed specifically for your requirements
- Versatile: Suitable for applications for prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Expert knowledge: Our experienced engineers will find the perfect technology for you
- Globally competitive: Products are used around the world
Fields of Application
- Biotechnology: Low-distortion objective lenses for parallel analysis technologies, lighting objective lenses, collimation and beam expansion in the VIS range, fluorescence objective lenses for interpreting DNA information
- Medical technology: Objective lenses for beam focusing and deflection